Tuesday 22 March 2016

SHOCKING PREGNANCY REVELATION

Amina Buddafly has gracefully confirmed speculation that she is pregnant with Peter Gunz's child, but was this planned to get back at Tara Wallace? who was pregnant at the time when Amina aborted her baby in the middle of season on  VH1 'Love & Hip Hop New York'

While his ex Tara Wallace recently delivered his ninth child almost a month ago, Peter Gunz’s wife, Amina Buddafly felt like it was time to reveal that she is pregnant and Tara Wallace would not be carrying Peter's last child as we all know Peter recently did a vasectomy. This isn’t the first time the ladies would have been pregnant at the same time. Here comes baby number 10...WOW!

Fans of VH1 "Love & Hiphop" have beeing commenting on the issue, pointing fingers saying that Amina got pregnant to get back at Tara, Amina addressed those comments; She wrote, “I Gotpregnant again because I made love to the man I love…Now y’all can debate on why we did it until ya hair turns grey…I feel good knowing that WE know and you just ‘think’ you know…”
She went on to say that a baby is not the answer when it comes to trying to keep her family together.
“This is not a game! This is my life. But No matter what the circumstances were and are, I now feel happy to be expecting again and even happier to know I have the best baby daddy I could ask for. [Peter] I love you 4ever and I will never be scared to show or say it because of people.”

Congratulations to Amina having a baby is a blessing, but with Peters history and how he has treated both Amina and Tara in the past, It is time they start taking better care of themselves.

Road Show Ja
Twitter:https://twitter.com/roadshowja
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/roadshowjamaica?fref=ts
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/roadshowja/

No comments:

Post a Comment