Wednesday 5 February 2014

HE KILLED VALENTINES DAY

“I want the love I can feel; that’s the only kind of love I think is real; don’t want to be going by something I heard because baby action speaks louder than wordsJohn Holt.

Love is in the air as Valentines Day is just around the corner; so Men it’s time to get your thinking caps on. You had a whole year to come up with something, but if I am guessing correctly you haven’t thought about it at all. Well this year is going to be different; because the Road show Ja cupid is here to help you score some points. February 14 is the day of all days for women; so I’ll give you a second to wrap that around your head; it’s the day that the gift you choose can be a matter of life or death to a relationship. There are four words you need to know that will point you in the right direction; love, appreciation, affection, and SURPRISEAll women are not the same I repeat all women are not the same so if you have no clue; ask her besty (warning only a besty that has a man).  

Once you've figured that out; we move into step #1 the gift; whether you get a bouquet of roses, chocolate, or both; now if you can work diamonds into your budget DO IT; After all diamonds are a girl’s best friend. All in all just be creative with your gift. Step #2 setting the mood this is where you need to think, and plan it out; maybe you can write a poem expressing your feelings, then find a place to go that says how special she is to you; by taking her to a restaurant, movie, picnic, reliving your first date, or simply stepping out in public; holding her hands; and planting your best kiss on her; will give her that special feeling; another word of advice do not take her to KFC under any circumstances; I promised that will be your last value meal you have with her. 
  
and you say try  just once more; then you came and took control; you touch my very soul you always show me that loving you is where its at you make me so; so very happy and I'm so glad you came into my life” Alton Ellis

Step #3 make her feel like a queen for a day; ignore all calls and outside interference's; giving her your full attention, now for the most important piece of all something some man dread "talking"; but trust me on this one; ask her about her day; or  how she feels. This is your moment to connect; if you want a woman to melt in you hand just listen to her with your full attention and engage in the conversation. Following these Road Show Ja cupid tips will give both of you a night to remember.



Written by: Debbie Debz 













Twitter: Road Show Ja
Facebook: Road Show Ja
Facebook: Debbie Debz
+Debbion
+Roadshow
+Roadshowtv



No comments:

Post a Comment